Sunday, June 15, 2008

Purpose

Hey Everyone,

Technology can be a bane or boon depending on how much command you have over it. The pace at which the IT landscape keeps changing is so fast that it tends to sometimes overwhelm even seasoned veterans. I am not a tech guru and will not pretend to be one, but technology appeals to me and through this blog I hope to make technology and IT in particular seem simple and fun. There are tons of really neat sites out there containing useful information. I just hope to present capsule sized information contained in those sites since ‘time’ and ‘patience’ are two commodities most of us never seem to have enough of.

Your response will be the adrenalin that's gonna keep me going. Good, bad .. it doesn’t matter. Just keep it honest. Appreciate your comments in advance.

Note: The views expressed int his blog are personal and does not necessarily represent the views of the company I work for.

2 comments:

pri said...

Hey, the blog is informative.Good job, keep going.

VBR said...

Thanks pri...